This recipe serves 2 person
1/4 cup plain flour
1/2 tbsp salt
1/2 tbsp black pepper
4 pieces of lemon sole fillet - approximately 100g each
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup almond flakes
4 tbsp cup fresh lemon juice
1) Season fish with salt and pepper.
2) Toss seasoned fish in flour. Shake off excess
3) Place large skillet with olive oil and 1/3 butter at medium high heat. Cook fish until browned on both sides. Remove, drain on kitchen paper towel and set aside.
4) Heat remaining butter in same cleaned skillet. Cook almonds by stirring constantly until lightly browned. Stir in lemon juice; drizzle almond mixture over fish.
5) Serve fish with blenched French beans if you like!
>> Tip to note :
- You may substitute the lemon sole fish fillet with any other mild white fish fillet.